शनिवार, १९ डिसेंबर, २००९

We will meet



Lonely days, lonely night
Endless sky and I am the only kite,
I miss my soul on every breath
And hope one day we will meet


Trapped on an island, with nothing around
Just the roaring vast oceans surround
Still trying to hear, the sound of your feet
With a hope one day we will meet


I hope I could have some words
With the blowing wind, these flying birds
Wish I could be part of their fleet
And just hope one day we will meet

When showers of rain hits the ground
And lightning bolt make dreadful sound
I get really wet, while stretching arms wide
In next rain, you’ll be at my side.


-- अश्विन  


© Copyrights Reserved Avadhoot Kulkarni.

If you want to send this poem to anyone, Kindly share it with a link to this blog http://mazikalpana.blogspot.com/ as well.











1 टिप्पणी: